Tuesday 26 November 2013

a bump pic

Yep! I have swallowed a soccer ball! Ha!

I am now officially in the third trimester! 6 and a half months pregnant. Only 13 weeks to go until we meet our little miracle. Cannot believe how time has flown!


Her little nursery is coming along nicely too. I have her nursing chair, and compactum/ changing table and her block out curtains have been installed. We are taking delivery of her cot and some shelves this Friday and once those are in that's all the big stuff done and dusted. Next job is 'pretty-fying' everything and adding colour. I have BIG plans. And going to keep you all in suspense. Only once it is all done will I be posting pics :) Hehe. I want you to see the finished product. Can't wait for you to see what we have been working on.  

1 comment:

  1. Love that little bump my friend and can't wait to see her nursery x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x