Thursday 19 December 2013

secret santa surprise

A good friend of mine, Kel from the blog {sunflowers and spears} organised (for the second year in a row) a blogger Secret Santa. Who doesn't love secret Santa surprises!?

I have just received my amazing package from {hello pretty} and oh how it was filled with SO MANY special surprises!!! I was spoilty delux!!


GORGEOUS wrapping!!

Oooooh la la!

Yankee Vanilla cupcake candle- ALWAYS wanted one of these- Such a spoil! How gorgeous is the swan jar!? Amazing! And filled with vinyl to decorate your own jars! Stunning clips from Bow Peep, beautiful brooch AND to top it off a R 50.00 voucher to spend on the Hello Pretty website! YIPEEEEE!!

Was I spoilt or what!?
Thanks again to Lee at {hello pretty} for the stunning spoils, and for the special 'congrats on the little girl' spoil- very naughty of you! And  thanks to Kel for organising such a fun event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I ♥ hearing from you x